- Managing/ participating in overseas telecommunication bidding,
creating commercial solution, replying RFQ and compiling
- Participating in contract negotiation according to plan,
minimizing contract risk and guaranteeing contract quality.
- Participating in contract commercial and quality assessment,
guaranteeing veracity of commercial strategy and contract
- Collecting and analyzing local commercial background,
requirement of customer, competitor's information, industry
information and etc.
- Drafting and improving business model and commercial solution.
- Bachelor degree in international trade, international financing,
international economic law, international project management
- Fresh Graduated from Universitas Indonesia on 2020 and 2021 with min
- Good communication and presentation skills in Bahasa
Indonesia and English, Mandarin skill is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication
skills to be able to communicate to different level of
- Understand basic knowledge about Telecommunication;
- Ability to work as a team
- Proactive, innovative, ability to communicate easily and
effectively at all levels in the organization
- Fast learner, ability to learn, and evaluating new technology.
- Skilled at Microsoft Office, (EXCEL, PPT etc.)
- Ever involved on day to day telecom equipment contract
matters (negotiations, preparation of responses for tender bids,
managing of disputes, etc) on pre or post sales with customer
- Be familiar with transaction law, especially telecom industry
Apply your application through cdc.eng.ui.ac.id
Deadline: September 4th 2021