- Provide site
database and data management tracker.
- In charge for site
planning and site survey verification.
- Close coordination with implementation team, partner
- In charge for collect single site verification
result and problems
- Prepare and
provide regular statistic report, alarm, capacity and configuration as project
- Collect performance data from network and provide
- Provide basic
analysis performance report
- In charge to escalate problems for the not-passed
sites to implementation team, and follow up until problem solved.
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication, Electrical
Engineering or Computer engineering (IT)
- Fresh Graduated from Universitas Indonesia on 2020 and 2021
with min GPA 3.20
- Good communication and presentation skills in Bahasa
Indonesia and English, Mandarin skill is an advantage
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong
communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
- Understand basic knowledge about Telecommunication;
- Ability to work as
- Fast learner,
ability to learn, and evaluating new technology
- Strong capabilities in data analysis and problem solving.
- Familiar with 2G/3G/4G network standard knowledge.
- Has good understanding about RF planning and
- Familiar with the
implementation of the basic network planning
- Have the ability to control delivery
risk and could analyze and manage customer requirement.
Apply your application through cdc.eng.ui.ac.id
Deadline: September 4th 2021